Come to Paris for the VinoVISION Trade Show
THE INTERNATIONAL COOL CLIMATE WINE EXHIBITION
VinoVision Paris is the only international exhibition dedicated to French cool climate wines. Easy to get to in Paris and over three days, it is the ideal opportunity for buyers to discover exceptional wines at the optimal time in their buying calendar. During the exhibition, 400 exhibitors, large and small, will be delighted to meet you and to do business with you. VinoVision Paris self-service tasting zones will also enable you to taste a carefully curated selection of wines. VinoVision Paris also offers a busy masterclass program to enable you to keep in touch with the latest consumer trends, or to explore specific regions or wines. In 2018, VinoVision Paris will have a special focus on sparkling wines. Read more about VinoVISION
vinovision Trade Show Packages 2018
vinovision and 4-sTAR Hotel in Paris
PACKAGE #1 - HOTEL DES ACADEMIES ET DES ARTS
- This boutique hotel is located near the Luxembourg garden in the Montparnasse district, on the street where Modigliani had his studio, in front of the famous Académie de la Grande Chaumière, where artists such as Gauguin and Giacometti succeeded each other.
- Your driver will be waiting for you at the airport international exit and drive you to your hotel for an afternoon of rest or discovery of your new surroundings. Hotel des Academies is at 2 minute walk from Metro line 4 and 5 minute to metro line 12 direct to Porte de Versailles where VinoVISION takes place. Located in the trendy Montparnasse and the old Latin Quarter, the hotel is in a very quiet street surrounded by shops, restaurants and historic sites: Sorbonne, Luxembourg Garden, Senat, the Seine River and Notre Dame are only 15 minutes away etc..
- A VIP pass will also be provided to enter the VinoVISION show as many times as you need or like.
- A free 3 days pass for all Parisian public transportation (metro, bus, tramway) will allow you to commute freely to the VinoVISION show for business and all over Paris to discover the most beautiful city of the world.
- You will leave Paris with wonderful memories of an exceptional evening on the Seine River. Convivial but chic dinner at a table along the windows for an excellent 4 course meal with aperitif, coffee, wine, Paris illuminated and the Eiffel tower sparkling just for you!
- $1,359 per person (add $498 only for a second guest sharing the room).
- Rate includes 4 nights (February 11 to 15, 2018) single accommodations, private airport transfer to the hotel, daily breakfast, exceptional dinner cruise (all inclusive), entrance to the show, all taxes and services.
vinovision and 3-Star Hotel in Paris
PACKAGE #2 - HOTEL DE LA PAIX MONTPARNASSE
- Charming hotel located between Montparnasse and the Luxembourg gardens, the Hotel de la Paix offers the charm of a private house. At the heart of the Left Bank, l'Hotel de la Paix Paris-Montparnasse is, as his surroundings, artistic, lively and warm.
- Your driver will be waiting for you at the airport international exit and drive you to your hotel for an afternoon of rest or discovery of your new surroundings. Hotel de la Paix-Montparnasse is at 6 minute walk from Metro line 12 direct to Porte de Versailles where Vinovision takes place and 3 minute to metro line 4. The quiet hotel is very close to many restaurants and shops, the Catacombs, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne, the Luxembourg Garden, the Sénat, the Seine River and Notre Dame are only 20 minutes away etc..
- A free 3 days pass for all Parisian public transportation (metro, bus, tramway) will allow you to navigate freely to the VinoVISION show for business and all over Paris to discover the most beautiful city of the world. A VIP pass will also be provided to enter the show as many times as you need or like.
- $947 per person (add $168 only for a second guest sharing the room).
- Rate includes 4 nights (February 11 to 15, 2018) single accommodations, private airport transfer to the hotel, daily breakfast, entrance to the show, all taxes and services.
vinovision and the loire valley
Day one: On the morning of Feb 15, 2018 we will board a high speed train to Tours, capital of Touraine and the Loire Valley and start our discovery of regional wines in Vouvray and Montlouis, vineyards located on each side of the Loire River. After lunch (with local wine...) in a village, our first castles are on the program. Amboise and the Clos Luce (Leonardo da Vinci last residence). Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Our hotel for the next 3 nights in located in the heart of Chinon, a medieval city full of memories of Joan of Arc, Henri Plantagenet and Richard Lion's Heart. Convivial diner in Chinon. The Hotel Diderot is family owned and run, charming and comfortable.
- Day Two: After a breakfast in front of the hotel's fireplace the day will be filled with tasting of Chinon and Bourgeuil plus some of the 100+ Loire Valley castles: Usse and Le Rivau or Villandry for extraordinary gardens, even in winter. Lunch in a village and dinner in Chinon. B/L/D
- Day Three: Saturday is market day in Saumur! If weather permit we will enjoy this lively town but rain, snow or sun, the famous bubbly and still whites of Saumur will be on the program. A visit to the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud will help to remind us why France and England were at war for so long and so many times. The reds of Saumur-Champigny are on the road back to Chinon. Lunch in a village and farewell dinner in Chinon. B/L/D
- Day Four: Castles only for this Sunday, our last day in the region: Azay le Rideau, Chenonceau and the largest one to finish, Chambord. Lunch on the road. Late afternoon TGV to CDG airport for a night at the airport, a guarantee for a stress free morning to catch a flight home, landing same day in the afternoon. B/L
- Froggytravel services end at the Tours train station.
- $2,750 per person if coupled with Hotel de la Paix (add $1,048 for a second guest sharing the room)
- $3,165 per person if coupled with Hotel des Academies (add $1,378 only for a second guest sharing the room)
- Rate includes 4 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Chinon, 1 night at the CDG airport, single accommodations, private airport transfer to the hotel, daily breakfast, lunches and dinner (with beverages and wine) in the Loire Valley, entrance to the show, train to CDG, all taxes and services.
vinovision, the loire valley, Champagne et Chablis
Leaving the Loire valley late afternoon, we are heading towards the Champagne where we will arrive for dinner. Night in Reims at the ****hotel de la Paix. Monday visits to 2 different “maisons de Champagne” a very large (Moet et Chandon) and a small producer, family owned (Charles Mignon).
A late afternoon drive will bring us to Auxerre, the gate of Burgundy, near the Chablis region to dine and sleep at the Hotel des Maréchaux. Visit and tasting at two domains very representative of this region: Domaine Pinson and William Fevre.
Late afternoon drive to CDG airport for a stress free morning departure and landing home same day.
- $3,599 per person if coupled with Hotel de la Paix (add $1,428 only for a second person sharing the room)
- $4,011 per person if coupled with Hotel des Academies (add $1,758 only for a second person sharing the room).
- Rate includes 10 nights single accommodations (4 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Chinon, 1 night in Chablis, 1 night at CDG airport, daily breakfast, lunches and dinners in the Loire, Champagne and Chablis (with beverages and wine), all transfers, entrance to Vinovision, visits fees, all taxes and services.